$759 per person
Intercontinental Resort Tahiti
- Accommodation staying at Intercontinental Resort Tahiti
- Return coach transfers from airport to Intercontinental Resort Tahiti
- Honeymooners will also receive 1 Free Bottle of Champagne 37,5 cl
Travel From: 01 November To: 19 December 2020 | 04 January To: 31 March 2021
- 5 nights in a Standard Room - $759* per person | 7 nights $1,049* per person
- 5 nights in a Garden Room - $899* per person | 7 nights $1,169* per person
- 5 nights in a Ocean Room - $979* per person | 7 nights $1,359* per person
- 5 nights in a Panoramic Ocean Room - $1,129* per person | 7 nights $1,569* per person
- 5 nights in a Lagoon Overwater Bungalow - $1,909* per person | 7 nights $2,269* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in EUR dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Date changes are allowed 35 days or more before arrival date and based on availability)
- If you would like to book this package please click the Book Now button above and fill in the form
- When your booking is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed.
- A deposit of $200 per person is to be paid within 7 days
- Full balance is due 60 days before arrival or as per invoice
A lavish garden setting, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon and volcanic peaks rising up in the distance, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the perfect launch-point for your French Polynesian vacation.
InterContinental Resort Tahiti is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Faaa International Airport. The museums, shops, galleries, market and nightclubs of Papeete city centre are a 10-minute drive away.
All rooms have a private balcony with lagoon or garden views. Each includes cable TV and a private bathroom with bathtub. The overwater bungalows have a private sun terrace with direct lagoon access.
Guests have access to a diving centre, open-air aquarium and tennis courts. Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm features a relaxation area with steam bath, and a fitness room with lagoon views.
The hotel's overwater restaurant, Le Lotus is located near the sand-bottomed swimming pool and offers beautiful views of Moorea. The menu boasts gourmet meals and a selection of fine French wines.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in EUR Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Amendments and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.