$2,759 per person
Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa (Breakfast and Dinner daily)
Our packages include return transfers & Country taxes | Note: All hotels in Tahiti charge a compulsory city tax of €1.68 per person per day
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- Return Speedboat transfers from Bora Bora Airport
- American breakfast daily for 2 adults
- Dinner daily for 2 adults
- Honeymooners will also receive 1 Free Bottle of Champagne 37,5 cl. Stay minimum 3 nights receive a Honeymoon Present, minimum 5 nights receive 1Pareo & 1 T-Shirt, minimum 7 nights receive 1 Canoe Breakfast for 2
Travel From: 01 April To: 31 May 2021 | 01 November To: 19 December 2021 | 04 January To: 31 March 2022
- 5 nights in a Emerald Overwater Villa - $2,759* per person | Extra night rate $519* per person
Many other room types on Sale
Travel From: 01 June To: 31 October 2021 | 20 December To: 03 January 2022
- 5 nights in a Emerald Overwater Villa - $3,119* per person | Extra night rate $589* per person
Many other room types on Sale
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes + 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Located on Motu Piti Aau and featuring an exclusive private beach, this 5-star resort and day spa offers private villas situated over the water. Each has a large shaded terrace with stunning views of Bora Bora.
Leisure facilities at InterContinental Resort & Thalasso Spa Bora Bora include a fitness room, Turkish bath and outdoor pool. Deep Ocean Spa offers treatments using ocean water to restore the body's minerals.
The private villas are air-conditioned and have a living room with glass-bottom coffee table. The spacious terrace includes sun loungers and direct access to the pristine waters of the lagoon.
Guests at Le Reef Restaurant can dine on the terrace overlooking the lagoon or inside the air-conditioned dining room. Le Sands Bar and Restaurant is located on the resort’s private beach.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is only 8.7 km from Bora Bora Motu Mute Airport.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Bora Bora! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Amendments and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.