$849 per person
Gayana Eco Resort
- 5 nights at Gayana Eco Resort in an Lagoon Villa (Overwater)
- American Breakfast Daily
- Return private car transfers from Kota Kinabalu Airport to Jesselton Point Jetty
- Return boat transfers from Jesselton Point Jetty to Gayana Eco Resort
- Welcome drink, Free use of all non-motorized watercraft (Kayaks, Peddle Boats, Snorkeling, Paddle Boards, etc., Complimentary entrance to the Marine Ecology Research Center located at Gayana Eco Resort, Complimentary Wi-Fi and Nightly turn-down service.
- Additional inclusions for Honeymooners
- All taxes are included with no hidden cost
Valid for stays:
- Travel From: 23-Feb - 31-May-2018 - $849 per person
Gayana Eco Resort rests at the edges of a lush coral reef island off the coast of Borneo. 52 over-water villas are architecturally designed to enhance the sounds of the surf below while capturing the enduring vistas of Mt. Kinabalu on the horizon. At its heart, the resort is about protecting our precious Marine Ecology, and the only property with an on-site Marine Ecology Research Centre passionately propagating endangered Giant Clams and restoring natural coral reefs; where guests of all ages participate in restoring vibrant life back to once damaged ocean floors.
Prices are per person, based on twin share and in AUD Dollars.
See terms and conditions below:
- Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of all pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply.
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.