Booking procedures: (Nothing to pay until your booking is confirmed with the hotel)
- Quotes are valid for 7 days
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 per person is to be paid within 7 days
- Full balance of your booking is due 60 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed 35 days before arrival based on availability
- Pay by: Debit Card / Visa Card / Mastercard / American Express (No fees apply)
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or whatever best suits your situation
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - WE ARE AN ATAS ACCREDITED AGENT: License Number A16070
When planning a trip, it is important to always look for the ATAS Symbol. Travel agencies that bear the ATAS symbol have met strict criteria in order to become nationally accredited. Their accreditation means they are the best in the industry; credible, well trained and a professional business.
They are required to conduct business in compliance with Australian Consumer Law and in accordance with ATAS Charter and Code of Conduct.
ATAS accredited agents are travel experts who can offer you access to a large variety of products and destinations across Australia and the world, the best suppliers and first-to-market offers. Providing you with friendly service and create a hassle free and convenient travel experience, from beginning to end.
ATAS or the AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme, is administered by the industry association, the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA).