$3,519 per couple
The Standard Huruvalhi (All inclusive)
Our package includes Country taxes & fees with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at the The Standard Huruvalhi
- Includes daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our main restaurant Kula, with a $50 USD nightly dine-around allowance per guest, valid at Guduguda & BBQ Shak.
- Coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, and select alcoholic beverages included throughout the day
- Select minibar items are included and replenished throughout your stay.
- Complimentary 1 boat excursion from the following options: Sunset Cruise, Dolphin Cruise or Turtle Expedition
- Complimentary 60 minutes (signature treatment) customized just for you (per adult per stay)
- Honeymooners will also receive Lover's platter (arrangement of desserts), romantic bed decoration, Bubbles with Love and Bath ceremony (all once during the stay)
Travel from 01 June To: 30 September 2022
- 5 nights in a Lagoon Overwater Villa with Pool - $3,519* per couple | Extra night rate $709* per night
- 5 nights in an Ocean Overwater Villa with Pool - $3,819* per couple | Extra night rate $769* per night
- 5 nights in an Lagoon Beach Villa with Pool - $4,159* per couple | Extra night rate $829* per night
- 5 nights in an Ocean Beach Villa with Pool - $4,459* per couple | Extra night rate $889* per night
Travel from 01 October To: 22 December 2022
- 5 nights in a Lagoon Overwater Villa with Pool - $3,819* per couple | Extra night rate $759* per night
- 5 nights in an Ocean Overwater Villa with Pool - $4,119* per couple | Extra night rate $819* per night
- 5 nights in an Lagoon Beach Villa with Pool - $4,459* per couple | Extra night rate $889* per night
- 5 nights in an Ocean Beach Villa with Pool - $4,759* per couple | Extra night rate $949* per night
Compulsory return domestic flight/speedboat or sea plane transfers to The Standard are an additional USD $1,060 per couple.
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$200 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or whatever best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Your Maldivian dreams are about to come true at The Standard’s first island escape. A short sea plane ride away from Male, our oasis will offer a unique blend of relaxation and social life, perfect for a romantic escape or a getaway with everyone you know. Whether an overwater villa floating in our lagoon or settled on a pristine sandy beach front, each of our 115 villas will feature their own private lounge deck and plunge pool. You will fill your days snorkeling our naturally protected house reef or dive deep on boat excursion through the local waters. Physical activity not your thing? Relax in our indoor hydrotherapy oasis, The Standard Spa, complete with a communal hammam, aroma steam room, daily yoga and nine private treatment rooms to leave your body refreshed. No Standard stay is ever complete without a night to remember; so whether dancing to tribal beats at a beach bonfire or at our glass bottom, overwater nightclub, the only thing that will end the fun is the sunrise.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.