$14,999 per couple
The Brando (All meals and drinks)
Our packages include Country taxes
- Accommodation staying at The Brando
- All meals in the dining venues and in-villa dining (deluxe items will be at an additional charge).
- Beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, champagne & spirits (ultra premium drinks available at an additional charge).
- One excursion per person per day from the list of proposed activities.
- One 50 minute spa treatment daily per villa. Laundry service (delicate cleaning will be at an additional charge)
- Internet access in the villa and public areas.
- Unlimited access to a selection of worldwide newspapers & magazines
- 1 bicycle per person (also available for kids), beach equipment, access to fitness center & tennis court
Travel From: 12 February To: 31 March 2022
- 4 nights in a One Bedroom Villa - $14,999* per couple | Extra night rate $3,739* per night
Travel From: 01 April To: 30 June 2022 | 01 November To: 20 December 2022 | 06 January To: 31 March 2023
- 4 nights in a One Bedroom Villa - $19,999* per couple | Extra night rate $4,999* per night
Travel From: 01 July To: 31 October 2022
- 4 nights in a One Bedroom Villa - $27,399* per couple | Extra night rate $13,699* per night
Other room types available
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes + 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD $200 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful atoll of Tetiaroa. It sits on one of a dozen small islands (motus) that surround a spectacular three-mile wide lagoon. The motus are all privately owned and available exclusively to the resort’s guests and visiting researchers.
With access to the atoll by a 20-minute private plane flight from Tahiti, the all-inclusive resort features 35 secluded villas with private pools on beautiful white-sand beaches frequented by sea turtles and exotic birds.
This Polynesian style resort offers two restaurants showcasing Polynesian-inspired dishes, East/West fusion and classic French cuisine; a luxurious spa and wellness center with several massage and treatment villas around a serene lily-covered pond; an organic garden where fruits and vegetables for the resort’s restaurants are grown; a lagoon-view bar in the canopy of the palm trees; a beach bar near a large infinity pool; a tennis court; library and cultural center; boutiques; and an environmental research station with guest programs.
An abundance of activities await those who want to be more active. Each villa has a bicycle for each guest that can be used to explore the paths around the island or take a picnic to a favorite beach. Guests can snorkel or dive with tropical fish, sail in the lagoon, paddle board to a neighboring island, take a kayak above coral gardens, stroll the long stretches of beach, enjoy a guided or unguided marine, bird, cultural or other excursion, or simply spend a day in the spa and wellness center.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.