$4,549 per couple
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa (Breakfast and Dinner daily)
Our package includes country taxes & fees with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- American breakfast daily
- Complimentary Dinner daily at 24 Degrees restaurant.
- Complimentary return speedboat transfers
- Welcome glass of Sparkling Wine or Fresh Juice upon arrival
- Personalized Butler Service
- Complimentary Access to Non-Motorized Water Sports excluding lessons and stand-up paddle
- Complimentary Standard WiFi Plan up to four devices per room
- Complimentary Snorkeling Equipment, Complimentary Access to Gymnasium.
- Only honeymooners will also receive One complimentary 45-min couple spa therapy at Jive Grande Spa (subject to availability), once during stay, One complimentary combined sunset cruise for two (subject to weather conditions), One complimentary 30-minute photography session with one complimentary picture (6x8 in) of choice, Bed and bath decoration, once during the stay.
- 5 nights in a Lagoon Villa – $4,549* per couple | Extra night rate $909 per night
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Lagoon Villa with Pool – $5,669* per couple | Extra night rate $1,129 per night
- 5 nights in a Premium Villa with Pool – $6,799* per couple | Extra night rate $1,359 per night
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $7,929* per couple | Extra night rate $1,589 per night
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
- New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes + 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$200 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or whatever best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Escape the frenetic pace and chaos of everyday life, in to luxury’s very own lap at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives. Away from the sparkling lights of Male, our 5 star hotel in Maldives is spread across the Emboodhu Finolhu island in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in Maldives. Renowned for its rich flora and fauna, this tropical isle, also known as the Three Coconut Isle, is situated amidst the coral reefs. A 15-minute speedboat ride from the airport brings you to the idyllic beach resort in Male surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
Set delicately over the lagoon, this postcard-perfect getaway offers 64 sea-view suites and villas in Maldives that are luxurious and lavish; yet maintain a fine balance with nature. Our world-famous, award-winning presidential suite is, arguably, the most beautiful place on earth. At Taj Exotica Maldives, you are on Taj Time, where doing nothing is an art form. Time stands still—and yet there is never a dull moment. Within this oasis of calm set in paradise, lounge by the infinity pool or at your private beach, laze in a hammock over the blue waters and just lay below the stars at night. Go on a wildlife-spotting walk. Pure bliss.
Savour the best from the culinary world with carefully selected ingredients sourced both locally and globally to please your palate. Enjoy the freshest of seafood at Deep End or choose from the extensive carefully crafted menu at 24 Degrees, where you experience a performance of art assembled on your plate at the theatrical Teppanyaki kitchen. Sip leisurely on your cocktails at the Equator Bar as you take in the awe-inspiring views of fiery Indian Ocean sunsets. Needless to say, each of our restaurants offers a spectacular and unbelievably romantic ocean experience. Enjoy sumptuous in-room and private dining experiences. And be pampered by our world-renowned butlers, who would be happy to arrange a whole range of water sports including snorkelling and scuba diving. Come, create a lifetime of memories every moment in this haven of tranquillity.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.