$1,079 per person
LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives (Breakfast daily)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at the LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Meet and greet outside airport arrival gate
- Return sea plane transfers from Male Airport to LUX* South Ari Atoll
- American Breakfast daily
- Free Bicycle for the entire stay
- Honeymooners will receive Upon arrival (per room per stay): One Fruit platter and One bottle of sparkling wine from our private reserve "Popcap", One free couple massage per stay: 30min/couple/stay – to be taken at the Spa between 10AM and 4PM (appointment compulsory), One sunset cruise per couple per stay. During the stay (per room per stay): Capture each moment in paradise with "Photo Fanatics" (one printed A5 photo offered).
- 5 nights in a Beach Pavilion - $1,079* per person | Extra night rate $149* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa - $1,479* per person | Extra night rate $229* per person
- 5 nights in a Water Villa - $1,579* per person | Extra night rate $249* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $1,709* per person | Extra night rate $279* per person
- 5 nights in a Romantic Pool Water Villa - $1,889* per person | Extra night rate $309* per person
- 5 nights in a Family Lagoon Pavilion - $2,319* per person | Extra night rate $399* per person
- 5 nights in a Temptation Pool Water Villa - $2,899* per person | Extra night rate $509* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
A luxury resort in the Maldives made for peaceful off-the-grid retreats
Whether seeking a peaceful hideaway or active adventure, the picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu is home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, a luxury resort where your fantasy of a laid-back, desert island paradise is about to come true.
Here, you’ll discover 193 private villas, dotted at the water’s edge along two miles of powder fine beaches and perched on stilts above a crystal lagoon. On land or above water, sunset facing or sunrise, these super spacious rooms and suites bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives.
With a 5-Star PADI dive centre, the resort’s limpid waters are a diver’s nirvana but there’s an equal abundance of snorkelling and opportunities to visit the resident whale sharks. LUX*South Ari Atoll also offers two infinity pools, floodlit tennis courts and a Technogym fitness centre while the LUX* Me spa, is host to a wellness concierge and a menu of indulgent and stimulating treatments.
LUX* South Ari Atoll boasts eight eateries and five bars. East Market is a sophisticated take on a bustling local night market. Umami offers fine dining from separate sushi, teppanyaki and robata counters as well as the Maldives’ largest selection of sakes and Japanese whiskeys. Allegria, Senses and MIXE stimulate international palettes and the new Beach Rouge introduces the dolce vita of a fashionable beach club to the island.
LUX* wouldn’t be LUX* without a few surprises. Expect island-roasted coffee in Café LUX*, impromptu screenings at cinema paradiso and the chance to hang your hopes on our magical tree of wishes.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.