$3,819 per couple
LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives (All Meals and Drinks)
Our package includes Country taxes & fees
- Accommodation staying at the LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Buffet Breakfast: at MIXE and East Market.
- Lunch: A la carte at Senses Restaurant/Bar & lounge, Veli, Lagoon Bar and Beach Rouge
- Dinner: A la carte at Senses, Allegria and Beach Rouge / Buffet : MIXE and East Market. (Umami is opened for dinner, the restaurant is excluded from the All Inclusive Package but is accessible with 30% discount)
- Food & Beverages selection included in our All-Inclusive package is available in all our restaurants/bars.
- Afternoon High Tea: Served at Senses Lounge and Bar from 4pm to 6pm.
- Drinks are unlimited (in all restaurants and bars): A wide selection of beverages (soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, spakling wines, spirits, alcoholic cocktails and liquors) as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars.
- Tea and coffee facilities in room Mini-bar: Water, juices & soft drinks, beers (replenished once/day)
- Service (as per the hotel schedule): Beach service - poolside service - available at the Lagoon Bar, Senses beach and Beach Rouge.
- Wellness (as per hotel schedule):Yoga & stretching classes, access to our sauna, steam room, plunge pool and spa garden (reservation mandatory subject to availability at the Spa). Water sports (as per hotel schedule):
- Daily use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, pedal boats and scheduled snorkeling trips on house reef dependant on weather and tide conditions.
- Land activities (as per hotel schedule): Unlimited access to our gym, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided - tennis balls with a fee), table tennis, bocce balls, beach-volley. Entertainment: Live music, Weekly Maldivian Cultural Performance, free Wi-Fi
Travel From: 09 May To: 30 June 2022 and 01 September To: 30 September 2022
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa - $3,819* per couple | Extra night rate $769* per night
- 5 nights in a Water Villa - $4,059* per couple | Extra night rate 809* per night
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,339* per couple | Extra night rate $869* per night
- 5 nights in a Romantic Pool Water Villa - $4,759* per couple | Extra night rate $949* per night
Other room types and travel dates available
Compulsory return sea plane transfers from Male Airport to LUX* South Ari Atoll are an additional USD $810 per couple.
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$200 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
A luxury resort in the Maldives made for peaceful off-the-grid retreats
Whether seeking a peaceful hideaway or active adventure, the picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu is home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, a luxury resort where your fantasy of a laid-back, desert island paradise is about to come true.
Here, you’ll discover 193 private villas, dotted at the water’s edge along two miles of powder fine beaches and perched on stilts above a crystal lagoon. On land or above water, sunset facing or sunrise, these super spacious rooms and suites bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives.
With a 5-Star PADI dive centre, the resort’s limpid waters are a diver’s nirvana but there’s an equal abundance of snorkelling and opportunities to visit the resident whale sharks. LUX*South Ari Atoll also offers two infinity pools, floodlit tennis courts and a Technogym fitness centre while the LUX* Me spa, is host to a wellness concierge and a menu of indulgent and stimulating treatments.
LUX* South Ari Atoll boasts eight eateries and five bars. East Market is a sophisticated take on a bustling local night market. Umami offers fine dining from separate sushi, teppanyaki and robata counters as well as the Maldives’ largest selection of sakes and Japanese whiskeys. Allegria, Senses and MIXE stimulate international palettes and the new Beach Rouge introduces the dolce vita of a fashionable beach club to the island.
LUX* wouldn’t be LUX* without a few surprises. Expect island-roasted coffee in Café LUX*, impromptu screenings at cinema paradiso and the chance to hang your hopes on our magical tree of wishes.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.