$5,399 per person
Liku Liku Lagoon Resort
Deal Expiry: March 31, 2019
- 6 nights at Liku Liku Lagoon Resort in an Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Return private car transfer from Nadi Airport to Port Denarau
- Return boat transfers with south sea cruises from Port Denarau to Likiliku Lagoon Resort
- Fijian welcome with refreshing beverage, cool towels and exclusive Liku Liku Lei on arrival. Liku Liku Sulu. Bottled water in bure twice daily.
- Complimentary use of all non-motorised watersports equipment including catamarans, wind surfers and paddle skis.
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment during the stay. Invitation to weekly Management Cocktail party.
- Honeymooners will also receive a 1 hr Aromatic Couples and bottle of pelorus sparkling wine.
- All taxes are included with no hidden cost
From: $5,399* per person
Travel From: 01 April, 2018 to 31 March, 2019
Note: Hotels can change room prices or release discounted deals at any time. Please contact us or send an inquiry for the best available prices.
Once upon a time across the bluest of oceans, an island was born of lava and sand – an untouched paradise whose heart was a turquoise lagoon of unimaginable beauty and tranquility. The first visitors came and explored. To honour the magic of the place, they named it “Likuliku”, meaning “calm waters”.
Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a haven of subtle luxury for adults only and reserved exclusively for guests in-residence at the resort. It is the first and only resort in Fiji with authentic over water-bures. It is a unique and special place amidst a pristine and natural environment, designed with integrity to Fijian cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. The beating heart of the Resort is a magnificent building in the design of a Fijian canoe house. Surrounded by sprawling ceilings, hand-woven thatch and an exotic mix of natural materials and modern elements, Likuliku Lagoon Resort embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches.
Welcome to Fiji’s unique luxury escape for couples.
Welcome to your magical sanctuary.
Prices are per person, based on twin share and in AUD Dollars.
See terms and conditions below:
- Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of all pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply.
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.