$1,539 per person
El Nido Miniloc Island (All Meals and transfers included)
Our packages include return transfers & Country taxes
- Accommodation staying at El Nido Miniloc Island Resort
- Return boat transfers from El Nido Airport
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Use of snorkeling equipment, non - motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.) and standard resort guided activities / tours (snorkeling at house reef, kayaking, island-hopping, etc.).
Travel From: 01 June To 31 October 2021
- 5 nights in a Cliff Cottage - $1,539* per person | Extra night rate $299* per person
- 5 nights in a Garden Cottage - $1,579* per person | Extra night rate $315* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach-side Room - $1,899* per person | Extra night rate $379* per person
- 5 nights in a Family Garden Cottage Room - $1,899* per person | Extra night rate $379* per person
- 5 nights in a Waterside Cottage - $1,899* per person | Extra night rate $379* per person
- 5 nights in a Water Cottage- $1,999* per person | Extra night rate $399* per person
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Seaview Room - $2,089* per person | Extra night rate $419* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Discovery island resort, Miniloc, offers guests with a back-to-basics Filipino coastal village vibe with rustic or native design. In Miniloc, guests can swim with the 1.5-meter jack fish and get up close and personal with a variety of marine species just at its house reef. Miniloc Island is also a gateway to discover and explore the popular attractions around Bacuit Bay, such as the Big and Small Lagoons and Snake Island.
Miniloc Island has a total of 50 rooms that are thatched-roofed and furnished with indigenous Filipino materials. Floors are wooden and walls are covered in woven bamboo slats, locally known as sawali. All rooms have a private veranda.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.