$1,999 per person
El Nido Lagen Island (All Meals and Transfers Included)
Our packages include return transfers & Country taxes
- Accommodation staying at the El Nido Lagen Island
- Return Boat transfers from El Nido Airport
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Free use of snorkeling equipment, non - motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
- Resort guided activities / tours (snorkeling at house reef, kayaking, island-hopping, etc.)
Travel From: 01 June To 31 October 2021
- 5 nights in a Forest Room - $1,999* per person | Extra night rate $219* per person
- 5 nights in a Beachfront Cottage - $2,179* per person | Extra night rate $349* per person
- 5 nights in a Water Cottage - $2,289* per person | Extra night rate $269* per person
- 5 nights in a Forest Suite- $2,399* per person | Extra night rate $389* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Set in a cove bordered by thick forests, Lagen Island Resort is located in beautiful El Nido, Palawan. An on-site marine sports centre offers activities like diving, kayaking and windsurfing.
Guests can enjoy observing wildlife on the property or swimming with tropical fishes. Resort activities include hiking, snorkelling and mangrove or cave tours. The resort also has an outdoor pool, a spa and a library.
Feature antique wood floors and reclaimed wood furnishings, rooms come with a CD player and minibar. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open up to a private balcony overlooking the cove, bay or cliffs. Each room has a private bathroom with shower facilities and bath amenities.
The island is a sanctuary to a variety of birds and mammals. Guests can go hiking through Lagen Island's forest trail, which leads to a view of one of the coves on the other side of the island.
Buffet and à la carte meals are served at the air-conditioned clubhouse, while refreshments are available at the poolside bar. Picnic lunches can also be arranged.
Lagen Island Resort can be reached via a 75-minute charter flight from Manila to El Nido Airport. Free transfers are provided from El Nido Airport, which is a 50-minute boat ride to the resort.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.