$1,399 per person
El Nido Apulit Island (All Meals and transfers included)
Our packages include return transfers & Country taxes
- Accommodation staying at the El Nido Apulit Island
- Return Van & Boat transfers from El Nido Airport
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Free use of snorkeling equipment, non - motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
- Resort guided activities / tours (snorkeling at house reef, kayaking, island-hopping, etc.)
Travel From: 01 June To 31 October 2021
- 5 nights in a WaterCottage - $1,399* per person | Extra night rate $279* per person
- 5 nights in a Loft Water Cottage- $1,499* per person | Extra night rate $299* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Adventure island resort, Apulit, set in Taytay Bay in North-eastern Palawan, offers exciting and exhilarating activities for the thrill-seeker. Guests may climb and rappel down the 60-meter limestone cliff, with birds’ eye-view of the whole island. Dive and discover sunken treasures just off the beach, with a Japanese ship wreck and a plethora of marine species to greet guests. Put on headlights and go spelunking in the different caves of Apulit, or hop on the banca as one go island hopping and snorkelling with the resort’s marine sports guides to identify and explain the different species around the area. The resort’s guest activities coordinators will help plan your adventure-filled holiday at Apulit Island.
Apulit Island has 50 water cottages that combine traditional Filipino architectural style with contemporary design. The cottages are all built on stilts, perched above the sea with an unobstructed view of Palawan’s azure Taytay Bay, surrounding islands, and dramatic limestone cliffs. There are 30 Water Cottages built around the main cove of the island. Each Water Cottage has a 26sqm floor area and can accommodate a maximum of two persons. 20 Loft Water Cottages are located on the western cove. Each two-level Loft Water Cottage has direct access to the sea from its private veranda. It has a total floor area of 60sqm and fits four persons.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.