$2,879 per person
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort
- American breakfast daily
- Return sea plane transfers from Male airport
- 2 bottle of water per villa per day, tea and Nespresso facilities in the villa, Snorkeling equipment, Non-motorized Water Sports facilities, WiFi access and wired solution, Access to the business centre, Access to the fitness centre.
- Only honeymooners will receive fruit basket, 1 bottle of Champagne in the villa on arrival, Romantic Bed Decoration & also receive One romantic 3 course dinner excluding beverages.
- All taxes are included with no hidden cost
Travel from: 01 October To: 23 December 2020
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa - $2,879* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Villa - $3,769* per person
- 5 nights in a Water Villa with Pool - $3,689* per person | 7 nights in a Water Villa with Pool - $4,919* per person
- 5 nights in a Superior Water Villa with Pool - $3,909* per person | 7 nights in a Superior Water Villa with Pool - $5,219* per person
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool - $3,999* per person | 7 nights in a Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool - $5,359* per person
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Water Villa with Whirlpool - $4,939* per person | 7 nights in a Deluxe Water Villa with Whirlpool - $6,659* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Date changes are allowed 35 days or more before arrival date and based on availability)
- If you would like to book this package please click the Book Now button above and fill in the form
- When your booking is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed.
- A deposit of $200 per person is to be paid within 7 days
- Full balance is due 60 days before arrival or as per invoice
Applauded by Time Magazine as one of the 'World's Top 100 Greatest Destinations in 2018' Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is an idyllic island paradise. Lifetimes away from the outside world, this luxury resort celebrates the Maldives as it was meant to be - pristine, peaceful, and completely unforgettable. The resort, nestled in the South Ari Atoll, is close to 42 dive sites and in the perfect locale for seeking out Whale Sharks, Turtles and Manta Rays and shoals of Technicolor marine life.
Rangali Island was the first resort to showcase water villas built on stilts above the lagoon and offer undersea dining at its restaurant Ithaa. Its wine and cheese bar was a Maldivian first, and the celebrity chef restaurant Ufaa by Jereme Leung complements the 10 other award-winning restaurant and bars. Two spas, including one with glass-floored treatment rooms, offer relaxation and rejuvenation, and the rare and diverse marine wildlife on show cements Conrad Maldives Rangali Island as one of the premier island destinations worldwide.
In a class all its own is THE MURAKA at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. A triumph of modern design and technology, this unique three bedroom, two-level residence is an architectural marvel that sits above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean.
THE MURAKA ignites the imagination with adventure to be had, local culture to be explored, and soul-enriching discoveries designed with meaning and purpose. Arrive and transform, and indulge in the adventure that stirs within. THE MURAKA is your extraordinary playground.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.