$1,969 per person
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu ( All Meals and Unlimited Drinks)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at the Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- Meet and greet at the airport by hotel representatives
- Return domestic flight and speedboat transfers from Male airport to the Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
DINING: All meals (daily breakfast, lunch and dinner) in a sumptuous buffet-style at Cowrie Restaurant.Large selection of tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, water, draught beer and house wine by the glass with all meals at Cowrie Restaurant. Dine around lunch and dinner at Conch Bar with credit of US$15 per person for lunch and US$25 per person for dinner. Two dinners at Cornus Restaurant (Seafood & Thai specialties) with credit of $25 per adult and $19 per child for every five nights stay. Advance reservations are required.Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of delectable snacks at the Conch Bar from 15:00 to 18:00hrs.
BEVERAGES: Unlimited access to a wide selection of wines around the world, spirits, beer, liquor, cocktails, mocktails, soft drinks, juices, ice cream & water, served by the glass from All Inclusive Spirits & Beer Menu and selection of tea & coffee at the Conch Bar from 10:00 to 00:00hrs.Unlimited access to a wide selection of wines around the world, spirits, beer, liquor, cocktails, mocktails, soft drinks, juices, ice cream & water, served by the glass from All Inclusive Spirits & Beer Menu and selection of tea & coffee at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 23:00hrs.Unlimited access to a wide selection of wines around the world, spirits, beer, liquor, cocktails, mocktails, softdrinks, juices, ice cream & water, served by the glass from All Inclusive Spirits & Beer Menu and selection of tea & coffee at the Cornus Restaurant.
ACTIVITIES: Complimentary snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, snorkel) per person with unlimited use until departure day.One Sunset Cruise per person, per stay. All-day access to the fitness gym. Use of non-motorized water sports equipment (ie; Kayak, Catamaran, Windsurfing and Canoe). Lessons excluded. Life jackets available for rent $2 per person per use.
OTHER SERVICESIn-villa mini bar soft drinks and water replenished daily. Unlimited in-villa tea & coffee facilities. Daily supply of 1 litre of Coco Water in your villa. Special occasion celebration cake (if notified in advance) Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort and in villas. Complimentary coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, water & internet access in the Seaplane private lounge.
Non Complimentary Items (Not Included in Your Package) Any services or facilities not specifically mentioned above may incur charges, in addition to 10% Service Charge and applicable GST.Beach BBQ, Wine Dinners or any special dining events are not included in All Inclusive Benefits.
Travel from 01 May To: 31 July 2022 | 01 To: 30 September 2022
- 7 nights in a Beach Villa - $1,969* per person
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Pool Villa - $2,289* per person
- 7 nights in a Lagoon Villa with Pool - $3,099* per person
Travel from 01 To: 30 August 2022 | 01 To: 31 October 2022
- 7 nights in a Beach Villa - $2,069* per person
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Pool Villa - $2,419* per person
- 7 nights in a Lagoon Villa with Pool - $3,429* per person
Other room types and travel dates available
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes + 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
THERE IS ONE SIMPLE PROMISE REALIZED AT THE COCO PALM DHUNI KOLHU RESORT – THAT HAPPINESS IS FOUND IN EVERY MOMENT.
Dhuni Kolhu lies in the stunning southern waters of the Baa Atoll. The 30-minute journey by seaplane from Malé International Airport gives guests a stunning start to their holiday – a bird’s eye view of the azure lagoons and curling atolls. It’s a taste of the natural reality to come. As you land, you are entering one of the world’s essential havens – a designated UNESCO biosphere reserve and home to incredible marine life and reefs.
Coco Palm is dedicated to making the most of its cherished island home. Our Dhuni Kolhu Resort embodies the Maldives as it should be: nourishing, charming, inspiring and enchanting. The style and feel are rustic yet luxurious, organic yet elegant. Traditional craft blends with the ease of contemporary comfort. This is a soulful place where the everyday stresses of life are left behind, and you can reconnect with nature, we call it barefoot luxury.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.